Friday 16 August 2013

// // Leave a Comment

Invitation to Cityblis, the media center for independent designer and fashion updates

Thank you CityBlis for inviting me as a blogger to their site.

Cityblis

This is an interesting media center whereby you can find a lot of independent designers and fashion updates.

I would love to talk to these designers because of my work related - being a photographer. I have always wanted to do a light hearted fashion photo shoot or even video.

If you are a good designer that want to showcase your work, or a model who wanted to gain more experience, feel free dropping me a message. Calling out to models who are in Singapore or Malaysia.

Rather, if you have any idea for a photo shoot, come to my email. I will also put up a video to share throughout as well.

Appreciated.








0 comments:

Post a Comment